Friday, December 10, 2010

I Love People

I have such faith in humanity.  Humans have such a capacity for love and creativity and light and goodness.  It hits me in the small things.  The way an acquaintance smiles and says hello.  The power of a witty comment to make someone laugh.  Mutual appreciation for beauty in music, literature, art, nature.  I guess what I'm trying to say is: I LOVE PEOPLE.  I am awestruck at the magnificent souls that surround me - living, walking, doing, creating, becoming.  Each of them has experienced joy and sorrow and is seeking grace and truth.  Each of them cares deeply about something.  Each of them is living, right now, and feeling an emotion or thinking through a dilemma.  That makes the world so vast.  So powerful.  So beautiful.  I think my very favorite part of it all is that we, as humans, interact with one another.  I can't express in words my gratitude for all the paths that have met mine.  Each intersection adds a measure of hope to my internal well.

No comments:

Post a Comment