Monday, July 29, 2013

Badly done, Emma

Remember in Emma when Mr. Knightley says that?  Yeah.  I didn't plan out my email time very well and now I have to run away.

But a picture is worth 1000 words right?  and I got some of those off at least!!

I led the area here in Lagos with Sister Rad for 4 days and it was EXHAUSTING.

-----------------------------------

Sorry it cut off!  Anyway.  Yeah.  For the rest of the week I felt like I was more of a survivor than a contributor.  But Tudo Bem!  Its an adventure!

Transfers next week and I am soooo on the edge of my seat to see what happens! Could stay, could go, could train, could be pretty much anything.  Gah!!


I love you so so  so much!  will write better next week!!

Sister Sandholtz



Here is me and Sister Rad.



Damasio got baptized yesterday!!



Here it is! This is the story of our companionship. Took this yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment